Saturday, 22 November 2014

MY AUTUMN

Starting off with a #PSL - basic bitches love pumpkin spice lattes ;)

Pumpkin picking at the farm - One of my fave things to do.



How cute is this little Rhyme hehe.

What we brought home :)


I love this, it's like a pumpkin family!

My autumn/halloweeny room.

 Tulleys Farm.

 Carving pumpkins the next day.

 My little sister's pumpkin is on the left, Petes' in the middle and mine on the right. The small one was meant to look cute and happy but kinda looks the freakiest haha!


 So CUTE! Making halloween cakes. They're like in the same positions.


 My creation.

Donut cakes!


Had to sleep with this outside my window...

 This was at Kings Cross Station. Lest We Forget <3

Watching the fireworks over Brighton on Bonfire Night


These are all my photos so far, Autumn isn't over yet but it's starting to feel like winter so I may continue to add photos to this post or save them for my winter/December post :)

Thanks for reading <3

Emily xo

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute post, and I love all the photos. Especially the lit pumpkins.

    Fii | little miss fii
    :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww lovely post of your family! Believe it or not I've never been pumpkin picking, I shall make it my mission next year. Enjoy your holiday!

    www.BlackandOlives.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable (I especially love those tombstone cupcakes)! So many cute photos! Even though autumn isn't over yet, I'm already missing it. Best season of the year in my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love a pumpkin spice latte! Love your carved pumpkins!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those images reflect your wonderful life. I am honor to witness it.

    I am Royal Wang, i would like to invite you to my blog

    http://www.fashionculturediary.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete