1. LIZ EARLE Cleanse & PolishThis is a re-purchase, although I've never purchased the 200ml bottle before. This product has been part of my daily routine for two years and I just can't let anyone else take its place. It is just perfect for me. It is freaking amazing at removing makeup and most importantly waterproof mascara. It's the most refreshing cleanser ever, leaves my skin so clean and keeps me from breaking out.
2. LIZ EARLE Pure Muslin ClothsYou could use a flannel or any other muslin cloths with this cleanser but I just like to buy the Liz Earle ones. I like things to match and they are nice quality.
3. SOAP & GLORY The Fab Pore Moisture LotionAll I do is worry about breaking out when I apply moisturiser, I'd wanted to try The Fab Pore moisturiser for a while as it is more suited to people with oily skin and the ingredients are meant to be blemish fighting. I'm excited to use and review this.
4. AUSSIE 3 Minute Miracle Colour Deep TreatmentI've never tried the Colour version of this and I have highlights at the moment so wanted to give this a go. I enjoyed using the original so hopefully this will be a good'un.
5. CHARLES WORTHINGTON Hair Healer Leave-In ConditionerIt is so handy that when you open the cap you can turn it upside down to re-seal and use again, genius. The worst thing ever is when you still have product left in a tester and it just spills because there is no way to seal it back up, well, there are ways but this is the easiest way!
Not sure what to expect, just thought I'd give it a go, and I just thought the sachets looked so cute.