Sunday, 3 August 2014

SUNDAY POST #2 - MY JULY


Tidied up my crazy makeup area! I'm running out of storage, as usual.

Was supporting USA in the World Cup when England went out as I've mentioned so many times, I love America haha. I also supported Argentina, I love Messi, bless him.


We had sooo many thunder storms in July, the first one was absolutely crazy in the middle of the night and was so loud it was actually terrifying. The next few weren't as scary BUT the latest one was the craziest and went on for about 3- 4 hours non-stop, in Brighton it did anyway...! 


Me, my sister and Peter watching the storm.
 

Yummy Frankie & Benny's starter - Bruschetta Potato Skins 

Found a weiner dog card! <3 

Went on lots of walks :) 

This photo looks so LA to me haha. Enjoying the super hot weather! 

Went to the beach. I feel so lucky to live near the beach. 

What a pose!




We've been looking after out neighbour's cat whilst she went on holiday. As you can see he loves to sit in the weirdest positions. I love him.


Thanks for reading and following me! I hope you had a lovely July, and if it wasn't too great I hope you have a lovely August! <3

Emily xo

12 comments:

  1. This is a great round up Emily!
    Love your converse and how you have paired them with cute little socks :)
    Absolutely envy you for living next to the beach by the way! Right in the city it has been so unbearably hot that I wish there was a nice little ocean breeze- yep I am in desperate need of a holiday getaway haha xx
    www.seven-days.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh haha that kitty is adorable!!! talk about weird positions for sure! :P I was cheering for Argentina too!! grrr... so upset they lost :( Love your makeup organization... so colorful and girly! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, that dog card was amazing :) ! Fab blog, I have followed you with Bloglovin and if you ever get the chance to check out my blog would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was that organised with my makeup, looks so neat and tidy!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post, you're so beautiful! I love your make-up storage and the photo of the cat made me laugh.
    Beautiful Blog. Katie :) x
    www.vanillainnovember.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! I love the one of your neighbor's cat. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour of your converse! Such a fun, summery colour! I want a pair ^_^


    -

    Anjel & Co.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you storage, I want to get some like that. Where did you get it from? xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are so nice and it looks like fun except for the storm. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a great post and enjoy your blog so much I've started following you! Loved all the personal photos in this post too! Please come visit me too at http://melissygoose.blogspot.com/ Thanks for letting me read!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those potato skins have just made me instantly hungry *drooling* and that cat has made my night hahaha

    becamorton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab make up area...nicely organised...I need to get some compartments to store like this...looks inviting xxx

    ReplyDelete