Wednesday, 2 July 2014

EMPTIES #3



THE BODY SHOP Coconut Body Butter

This is one of my summer essentials, I've used this since I was like 11 years old, it reminds me of summer and holidays and good times. This leaves my skin so soft and silky and looking and smelling gooood. I will always repurchase this!

 

THE BODY SHOP Coconut Shower Cream

Another coconut product, which I also repurchase when I've run out, I love using this in the summer. This is lovely to use in the bath/shower, so moisturising.

L'OCCITANE Angelica Hydra Vital Cream

This was a lovely moisturiser to use, didn't break me out, which I'm always worried about with moisturisers and just felt lovely on my face. The scent was pleasant also, I would repurchase sooner if it wasn't so expensive... £32 for 50ml...!

 

SANCTUARY Body Scrub

I love the sanctuary scent, I've used a lot of their products, I actually got this a while ago but it took me ages to finish, it just lasted so long.
This scrub leaves my skin really soft, I think it's quite moisturising. I'd repurchase!

 

BALANCE ME Super Toning Body Wash

I've never used a toning body wash before so I was interested in trying this. I did actually feel a difference in my skin, the skin on my legs especially felt tight and smooth which is pretty handy. This product smells lovely I wish I hadn't finished it up so quickly, I'm definitely going to repurchase.

 

TRESEMME Platinum Strength 60 Second Treatment Shot - 15ml

I wish there was more product as my hair is so long, but for people with shorter hair than me, this amount would be fine. I did find my hair to be quite soft and shinier but not sure I'd repurchase, It's very inexpensive though.

DOVE Intensive Repair 60 Second Treatment Shot - 15ml

I preferred this to the Tresemme shot, I preferred the scent and the feel of my hair afterwards, it felt softer. The packaging and name of this is like, identical to the Tresemme one almost so did they work together or something? Again I wish there was just a tiny bit more product as I have Rapunzel hair :) but would probably repurchase.


Emily xo
Follow my blog with Bloglovin



5 comments:

  1. I never knew a toning body wash existed! haha I'm glad I found your post, you learn something new everyday :P
    As for the body shop body butter, I'm obsessed as well, but in terms of this scent I've only tried the scrub (which is magical).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post,dear!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    antonella:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the coconut body butter and it smells delicious - not surprised yours is empty!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff dear! Love The Body Shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that body butter and shower cream, it came in a gift set that I got for Christmas. It smells lovely.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete