Sunday, 22 June 2014

SUNDAY POST #1 - ARUNDEL ADVENTURES OOTD - 22/06/2014


Myself and Peter went to Arundel today which isn't too far from Brighton and such a beautiful place to visit. There's lots of ducks! Haha, and other cool stuff like a castle and pretty places. I will be posting a blog post of our day on Wednesday as well as a little vlog on my YouYube channel. But for now here's my outfit of the day!

Top - Topshop
Shorts - New Look



You can't really see what shoes I am wearing but I was just wearing my pink Converse :) 

I wasn't wearing too much makeup as I knew it was going to be such a hot day. 
I'm just wearing Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' foundation

I hope you had a lovely Sunday :)

Thanks for reading and following me guys <3

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Emily xo

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty outfit! Looks like you had a great time :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love your blog and videos, I've followed! I would love it if you could check my blog out and follow back if you enjoy :) chloealicelifestyle.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete