Saturday, 28 June 2014

MINI HOME/DECOR HAUL

Just a little haul :)


Watermelon scented candle - Primark £1

This is so cute. It smells pretty good but I haven't lit it yet so hopefully it smells just as good when it is burning. I got this mainly because the watermelon slice was just adorable.

Ice Cream Scoop - Primark £1.50

I got this for my house I do not have yet. I am forever buying stuff for "my house". How freaking cute is this ice cream scoop, I can't contain my excitement. I think you can also get these in Sainsbury's for a similar price.

Cath Kidston 'Cath Kids' set - TK Maxx £12.99


So ok, this is for kids? No. Everything is a good enough size for an adult to use so I bought it!
This is another thing for "my house" haha :(

You get a mug, a plate, a bowl and an egg cup in this super cute print which comes in a really pretty tin. No way was I going to leave this set on the shelf.


Florida Wall Picture - Etsy £16

This is something for my wall. It's a (sort of) map of Florida the "land of sunshine".
Florida is my favourite place in the world and I cannot wait to go back with the boyf. It's like, our place :')
My room is filled with Florida reminders, photos, souvenirs etc. so this is going to add nicely, I just need to find the perfect picture frame.


Apologies, I said "cute" a lot in this post.

Emily xo

6 comments:

  1. Oh how cute is the watermelon candle xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I don't want to light it and ruin it haha xx

      Delete
  2. I love that you buy stuff for 'your house' :)

    http://madnessbymeg.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the things you've bought especially the picture/map of Florida-it's great. Wish to check out my blog.
    Leja

    justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am literally dying looking at all this stuff, its super cute!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is literally so cute! Especially love the ice cream scoop haha, ugh I want it.


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete