Wednesday, 25 June 2014

ARUNDEL ADVENTURES




As you may have already known from my last blog post which was an OOTD on Sunday, myself and Peter went to Arundel which is a cute little town in West Sussex, not far from where I live. It's a place I used to visit with my grandparents when I was little so it brought back such lovely memories. When we first got to Arundel we walked around a big lake called Swanbourne Lake:


It was so fun walking around the lake, I love nature and the views were beautiful. We came across lots of different ducks and they were so cute! 











 A scary little shack, no thanks!
 
 Carving our initials into a tree. Aww.
 



 
We then went to Arundel Castle and today they had one of their medieval days 
 




We then went up to the Castle Keep which is the oldest part of the castle. 

 Amazing views from the Castle Keep

Ended the day back at Swanbourne lake with ice creams. I got a ZZAPP :P

I will be posting a vlog of the day this Saturday on emzxbeauty which will show a little more of what we did, so make sure you subscribe.
Also check out the giveaway I am currently doing




Thanks so much for reading, following etc. 
Be sure to Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Emily xo


4 comments:

  1. Awhh I love Arundel! Its where my brother and sister in law live! The medieval day looks awesome.
    Looks like you enjoyed yourself :)

    Starlasays.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been there but now I have a new place on my list to visit for days out, it looks lovely. I love Zzapp lollies, gutted they are so difficult to find now!

    Belle x Part of Belle's world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yes it is beautiful. I know! I can never find a Zzapp usually so was so happy when I saw they had them!

      x

      Delete