Saturday, 31 May 2014

WHAT'S ON MY NAILS

Essie 'Mint Candy Apple'
Color Club 'Gold Struck'



I feel like the whole having one nail a different colour isn't totally in anymore, I don't know if it even was in. I'm not a massive fan of it and I don't do it often but mint green and gold together is just so beautiful so I had to add some gold to my mint nails this time.
We're sort of between Spring and Summer right now so these colours really suit this time of year; minty and fresh for spring but also adding a summer golden goddess to the nail look.



























Let me know your favourite nail colour combos :)

Emily xo

6 comments:

  1. I love the looks of that mint nail varnish, nice combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That essie varnish is such a gorgeous shade! If im honest, I love having white nails lately! Never thought I would ever like it though, haha xx

    Hannas’ UK Beauty | Lifestyle blog @ hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes white nails are beaut, especially in summer! Love it xx

      Delete
  3. Mint Candy Apple is on my wishlist! But I have too many mint nail colours to justify it! Love the mixing of the gold accent nail too :) Peach/Apricot shades look amazing with gold too!

    Kate | themintedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean haha! Oooh yes that sounds nice! :D x

      Delete