Sunday, 18 May 2014

MY BIRTHDAY WEEK!

DAY 1: THE DAY AND NIGHT BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY

 




DAY 2: MY BIRTHDAY

Here's some of the presents I received.
My boyfriend got me the NutriBullet which I had been wanting for ages as well as mint green Converse, I mentioned these in my Birthday Wishlist. He also got me Disney PJs and a Minnie Mouse bag from Primark that I was allowed to pick as extra gifts. Yay I love Disney :) He also put a Starbucks voucher in with my birthday card! Thank you Petey <3
My Mum bought me some Zoeva makeup brushes and a £25 New Look voucher along with some money.
I got a £20 Boots voucher from my Brother and a £15 New Look voucher from my littly sis.
Other family members and friends also gave me vouchers and money.
I am very grateful :)




Just woke up, from a night out, don't judge me!

I'm a Disney freak so obviously my family knew to get me a Disney helium balloon. Did you know Helium is actually endangered? And we will run out of it one day!




 My outfit is all Topshop, apart from my Converse


Me and my Nanny <3 I love her sooo much!

My Aunties, second cousin and my sister (who is on my lap)

 My Nan didn't have a clue what was going on here.


He loves his selfies...

     

After family and friends left, my boyfriend took me to eat at Coast 2 Coast at the Marina. It was so yummy! 




I had a chicken & cheese burger which I usually get at C2C, it's just so good and comes with onion rings! I also always use the Budweiser sauce, I love that sh*t! Anyone know where I can buy it for my house? Haha.

Boyf had ribs and they were lush!

Mmmmmmmm!

We then went to the Bowlplex arcade which was fun, but then...
I was smacked in the face with an air hockey puck! :( 



DAY 3: CHILLED DAY
My boyfriend and I had a chilled day today, we got drive-thru McDonalds and visited his little brother on his birthday.

DAY 4: BLUEWATER




My boyfriend took me to Bluewater shopping centre so I could spend my birthday money. I definitely did not spend it all... Ok I did - haul post coming soon! Including Victoria's Secret and Forever 21 purchases :)

DAY 5:  CHILLED DAY
Today was random. We went into town to purchase some blu-rays to play on the boys new TV and then we  went back to his and played Lego Harry Potter and watched The Hunger Games until 2am!

DAY 6: CHESSINGTON WORLD OF ADVENTURES

Safari Skyway - so chilled and relaxing on a beautiful day like this



Moon Jellyfish - amazing!



He was not impressed. I did feel sorry for him :(


Giant Guinea Pigs are taking over the world! 





DAY 7: CINEMA

Today we didn't get up to much, we did go see Godzilla at the cinema though which was pretty good.

DAY 8: SCHOOL FAIR

Today me and my family visited my primary school's fair. The weather was the hottest it's been so far this year. There was lots to do and there was even a little country band playing, felt like I was in Tennessee! I love Tennessee and all things country. My sister did a dance with her dance group - it was so cute and funny as they were from ages 2 - 5 years so they were in there own little bubbles.

I also got to hold an owl and a Raven, they were so beautiful, and cheeky.










Thanks for reading to the end if you did, it was a crazy long post!

Emily xo

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great week.
    I love looking at what people received as gifts.
    I've never seen that colour of converse before, they're really nice
    | | Dreams Of New York | |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely, yes one of my favourite kinds of blog posts is seeing what people got! xx

      Delete