Saturday, 10 May 2014

LIP PRODUCT OF THE MONTH

(More like the last 3 months...)


My go-to lipgloss right now is the NYX Mega Shine lipgloss in ‘Beige’. No idea why it’s called Beige, or do I have problems with my eyeballzzz? It’s a lovely natural pink which I think would suit all skin tones. I’d say you’d only need to apply 1-2 coats for colour pay off which is awesome!

I like the texture of the gloss; it feels moisturising, nice and smooth, not sticky and not tacky. I definitely want to try more from the Mega Shine line. I love the packaging of these Mega Shine lipglosses, the bow on the wand is the cutest thing ever!





What are your favourite colours from the Mega Shine collection? Or what's your go-to lipgloss at the moment? I need recommendations :)

NYX UK
NYX International

Emily xo

4 comments:

  1. I've never used NYX myself but I've heard a lot of great stuff about them recently. I think this may be the first thing that I try from them
    dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, the blushes are really nice too :) x

      Delete
  2. Why have I still never tried NYX products? I always read positive things about them but always forget to pick something up! ha :)

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I love their lip products and their blushes :D x

      Delete