Tuesday, 27 May 2014

EMPTIES #2


THE BODY SHOP Honeymania Body Scrub | Wouldn't repurchase 

I'm not totally sure if I liked this product or not, but I know I won't purchase it again. The smell was nice-ish but I wasn't really happy with the powerfulness of the scrub. I love knowing a body scrub is doing lots of work and I didn't get this feeling from Honeymania.

SOAP & GLORY Butter Yourself | Repurchase

I'd never smelt a scent like this before and I loved it straight away. So summery! This is my second 'Butter Yourself', I'm in love!

ANATOMICALS Don't Just Clean It Woman Scrub It | Wouldn't repurchase

I really didn't enjoy using this, the smell could have been better but the scrub made no difference to my skin unlike most scrubs. It felt more irritated than anything.

L'OCCITANE Angelica Hydra Vital Cream | Repurchase

I liked the simpleness of this product; the smell was nice and simple and the product did its job. I break out when I use some moisturisers and this didn't break me out. IT costs £32 for a 50ml pot so I won't be repurchasing anytime soon unfortunately.

SOAP AND GLORY Clean On Me Body Wash | Repurchase

Clean on Me lasts so long! It also has a built-in body lotion which I definitely noticed every time I got out the bath, my skin was lovely and soft and I smelt amazing too haha!

SKINETICA Anti-Blemish Skincare Treatment | Wouldn't repurchase

This helped dry my spots but I didn't think much of it.

AUSSIE Miracle Moist Conditioner | Repurchase

Miracle Moist makes my hair feel so soft and smell amazing. My hair always feels in better condition when I use this so I have repurchased it over and over.

LOREAL Micellar Solution | Repurchase 

Was good enough but not great at removing waterproof mascara. It has been compared to Bioderma a lot, and it definitely isn't as good but it is good for the price. I will probably repurchase this but not any time soon as I have a few similar products that need using up.

TRESEMME Volumising Dry Shampoo | Repurchase

I think this is my favourite dry shampoo I've used so far. Other dry shampoos make my hair look dry (haha) and almost ratty? I don't know why? The smell of this is pretty decent too.




Emily xo

2 comments:

  1. I've just purchased the loreal micellar water and I'm enjoying it so far but having to use my trusty clinque take the day off for my eye makeup xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's not the best at removing mascara especially waterproof! xx

      Delete