Wednesday, 14 May 2014

BIRCHBOX MAY 2014 REVIEW


Flowers not included - I thought they looked cool with the box :) 

LIZ EARLE Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser | Sample Size | Full Size - £13.25


I've gone through two full sizes of this product already and I was planning on buying my third bottle a few days ago and then I recieved this! This will keep me going a little longer. I actually can't live without this product, I use this cleanser more than any other and it just never lets me down. This sample also came with a muslin cloth which is so awesome as I'm always in need of a new one. This little package was just so cute and so handy. Also great for travelling. Yay!

SOIGNE Nail Polish | Full Size - £11


I've never heard of this brand. I was probably the least excited about this item but still up for trying it. The polish is a pretty nude pink and I'm a big fan of nude pinks! It's awesome that this came full sized and the packaging is pretty fancy and protective. For £11 I'm hoping this is going to impress me.

BEAUTY PROTECTOR Protect & Shampoo and Protect & Condition | Sample Size | Full Size £14 each


I am always up for trying hair products as I'm most proud of my hair so I always want it to looks its best (although sometimes I do not bother and some-days it does not look its best!) I'm excited to see how these two samples work with my hair. These smell lovely and I'm liking what it reads on the back of the bottles... nice!

AROMATHERAPY ASSOCIATES Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil | Sample Size | Full Size £39



I never thought I'd get to try these as they are pretty expensive, I'm glad to see this in my box this month so I can see what the Aromatherapy oils are all about. A lot of people rave about these oils. I can't wait to try this one!

BENEFIT COSMETICS They're Real! Mascara | Sample Size | Full Size £19.50


OMG! So happy! I've always put off buying this mascara as I'm just too comfortable with my trusty and awesome Maybelline mascaras, but I have wanted to try this for a while now, so I am sooooo glad I didn't purchase this already, thanks Birchbox!

Again, Birchbox, you've done it again, another Amazing box!!


Emily xo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily! We're so glad you enjoyed your box this month! We're excited to be launching a new blogger network at the end of the month that we think you'll be perfect for. You can sign up here http://bit.ly/1k16ZU7 – we'll be sending along more information later this month! :)

    ReplyDelete