Wednesday, 23 April 2014

THE BODY SHOP COCONUT BODY SPRAY




I was so excited to try this product as I am a massive fan of The Body Shop’s coconut products and a MASSIVE fan of coconut scents in general, but they have to be just right, not fake smelling like Batiste’s coconut dry shampoo and other fake smelling coconut products.

I have used this product for a few months now, but just started wearing it again as I prefer to wear scents like this in Spring/Summer time. I am in love with this product, it smells amazing on the body and on clothes and lasts so long, it even smells lovely the next day if I have sprayed it on my clothes. I literally spray this product everywhere, I am obsessed! It looks like I've hardly used any of the spray but I've sprayed so much! So it lasts a long time which is great.

The spray/scent just makes me feel so happy and summery and other people tell me I smell really good!
I love this product and if you are a big coconut fan like me, you should add this to your coconut collection if you haven’t already ;)

Which The Body Shop body sprays do you think are awesome?

Emily xo

3 comments:

  1. I love coconut scents for the summer too. I'd forgotten the Body Shop made these sprays, so thank you for reminding me! I want one of these now! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make me feel like I'm on holiday! Aw no worries :) xx

      Delete
  2. sounds lovely :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4602025

    ReplyDelete