Sunday, 20 April 2014

MY MAC PALETTE



I will be doing a post on my go to colours soon

but I first wanted to show you all of the shadows in my MAC palette.

I added my last shadow in October last year and it felt so good.
So here I have the single Large Pro Palette with the x15 insert which you buy separate from the palette. 


I didn't have much daylight when taking these photos and I didn't realise how hard it would be to hold my giant SLR camera and take pictures with one hand, but here we go...

From left to right:

Nylon > Orb > All That Glitters > Patina > Woodwinked


Sable > Satin Taupe > Paradisco > Cranberry > Stars 'N' Rockets


Sumptuous Olive > Greensmoke > Espresso > Embark > Carbon

It's pretty expensive to create a whole palette but it's exciting. If you think the 15 palette is going to be too expensive then I suggest getting the x4 palette which is a lot cheaper and is a lot more practical and easy to travel with.

Let me know what shadows you think I'm missing!

Emily xo


2 comments:

  1. This is one of the prettiest combinations of shades I have seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're such pretty colours and so wearable too! I love the idea of being able to create your own palette, yours looks great x

    jeblogueparfois.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete