Saturday, 26 April 2014

BIRTHDAY WISHLIST

I haven't made a wishlist post since April last year! What, why? I always want stuff! So my 20th birthday is coming up... 11th May!
Here is my birthday wishlist:


1. ESTEE LAUDER Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in 'Desirable'

I'm a big fan of the SACCONEJOLYs and I first saw and heard of the lipstick when Anne Saccone used it in her makeup routine. I instantly fell in love with the shade, it looks beautiful on her and I think it's safe to say it is one of her favourite lipsticks. These lipsticks are meant to be very hydrating and creamy which is a plus as my lips get so dry.

2. MUJI storage

I own a lot of Muji storage and also similar acrylic storage. I am currently in need of some more makeup storage as the 6 drawers i have aren't enough for my ever growing makeup collection.

3. CONVERSE in mint/green

I will never have enough pairs of Converse. I am the Converse queen. They will always be my favourite type of shoe, more than heels! I have wanted this colour for ages but can't always find them. These are so cute for Spring/Summer!

4. NUTRIBULLET

I have wanted this for a very long time, I'm really into juices and making smoothies and I love how the product works, no faffing. The reviews look great and I love that it comes with different cups and preserving lids so you can drink the juice the next day. I know my boyfriend has already got me this <3 so I am just counting down the days till I can use it! 

5. THEBALM How 'Bout Them Apples?

I received a sample of this in my April Birchbox and I really liked the way it went on my cheeks, so easy and pretty. Most of all I loved the packaging. I really want to try the other shades (I got 'Pie') and I want the whole packaging, no one really knows this but I have a thing for cowboys and country boys so this is PERFECT! 

Let me know what you wish to get for your birthday.

Emily xo

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Ooh I like the lipstick! I got the apples thing in my Birchbox too, and was really pleasantly surprised by it, the quality is excellent. I hope you get these treats on your birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the lipstick looks so lovely. Thanks Amber!! xxx

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting a lot of these products for ages, I really want to try Muji storage it looks so lovely, I also LOVE converse, they're just so comfy!
    http://emhasrednails.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muji storage is amazing and so neat, I love that its see through, so you can see all the makeup you have :) xx

      Delete
  3. The lipstick looks really nice, a good colour and you can't ask for more than a hydrating lipstick with a great colour! I love mint converse too, I got some similar pumps from Mantaray that are a baby blue colour but are covered in lace too, think I would have preferred them in mint green though! The How 'Bout Them Apples packaging looks amazing, definitely think i'll be looking out for it! Hope you get what you want for your birthday! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's kind of all you need in a lipstick! Ooh lace they sound lovely, I love lace shoes at the mo!

      Thank you very much xxx

      Delete
  4. Those converse are AMAZING! I've not seen that shade of them before :)

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute aren't they <3!!!

      xx

      Delete
  5. I've been looking for make up storage like this for ages, all i could find was herclutterbox and they were so expensive! Currently browsing the MUJI website thanks for sharing <3 hope you got everything you wanted :D xx

    http://whatsuesees.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no problem, Muji is definitely the best i think and inexpensive :) xx

      Delete