Thursday, 17 April 2014

BIRCHBOX APRIL 2014 REVIEW




LAURA MERCIER Ambre Vanille Souffle Body Creme | Sample Size | Full Size - £44.50

I only own a few Laura Mercier products so was happy to find one in my box this month. I've never tried any of her body products, so i am excited to try this out. The smell is lovely, it's vanilla and smells like a grown up, sophisticated scent, you know what i mean. 

YES TO CUCUMBERS Facial Towelettes | Sample Packet | Full Packet - £4.99

I've never ever tried a product from the 'Yes to' range but I have always wanted to. I was so happy when i saw these face wipes as 1. I needed some new wipes for quick makeup removal and 2. I needed to try some new ones, as face wipes are so drying and not great for the skin. I've heard these wipes leave your skin feeling soft but aren't great at taking off eye makeup. So we will see. 
I think the sample size is pretty alright, you get 10 in a pack.

THEBALM COSMETICS How 'Bout Them Apples? Cheek & Lip Cream | Sample Size | Full Size Palette - £26



I am so into cream blushes right now as the weather is warming up so i was really excited to see a cream blush in my box. The packaging, oh my goodness HOW CUTE! I'm obssessed with vintage/retro packaging. 
The shade i recieved is 'Pie' and is pink/coral which is awesome for Spring/Summer, it's really beautiful. I also love the guy i got also ;)  i love cowboys!

This sample was probably my favourite out of them all. I am so buying the full size palette, maybe i will ask for it as a birthday present!

LORD & BERRY Couture Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil | Sample Size | Full Size - £10

It's funny, Birchbox keeps sending me stuff i need, how'd you know Birchbox? I've been using liquids and felts for a long time and occasionaly use kohl liner. All my kohls are kinda mucky and gross, except my MAC 'Smoulder' which is the worst kohl i have ever used. So I knew i needed to get myself just a brand new, clean kohl eyeliner. So cheers Birchbox! I am excited to try this.
I'm not too sure about the sample size, i know Birchbox is for samples but i hate it when kohls get to this size after being used and sharpened  for a while. But oh well, still really up for trying this.

COLOR CLUB Gala's Gems Nail Polish | Set of 4 - £15

I was really excited when I got to choose which nail polish i'd like in my Birchbox this month out of the four Color Club shades. I chose Gold Struck as i didn't really have a colour like this in my nail polish collection. I can't wait to paint my nails with this, it looks even prettier in the flesh. When i look at this colour i think 'gold goddes' it's a pretty, metallic, summer colour. If i ever go to a summer wedding i'd wear this.
(Sorry I like imagining wear I'd wear things)


LIFESTYLE EXTRA

I also received a packet of Propercorn popcorn but I 'accidentally' ate them before I even took a photo. Oops. I received the 'Fiery Worcester Sauce & Sun Dried Tomato' pack, and they were delish!

So overrall, I am super happy and excited with this months Birchbox. I would totally recommend Birchbox to anyone. Here's the Birchbox subscription page! You can also puchase any of the full size products here at the Birchbox Shop

Let me know your views on this months Birchbox and if you will be purchasing any full sizes!

Emily xo

2 comments:

  1. Aw the How Bout Them Apples palette looks adorable! The Balm always get their packaging spot on x

    Angi~
    iidifferentworlds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right I love their packaging, especially this one! x

      Delete