Wednesday, 30 April 2014

BARCELONA 13/02/2014

Here are some snaps from when my boyfriend took me to Barcelona for Valentines week. The photos were taken on my phone, so they won't be the best quality.
This post should have gone up sooner, but never mind here we go.

Airport English Breakfast, I wish this was in front of me right now.

View from the restaurant at Gran Hotel Torre Catalunya. The view was unreal, unfortunately my phone didn't capture it very well. 

Breakfast!

On a walk to the Arenas de Barcelona mall.

 View from the top of Arenas de Barcelona.

Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya







A random place we found, not sure where we were but the view was so awesome!


Valentines Dessert


 La Rambla

 The marina

The beach



SEPHORA! <3 Haha this really wasn't my favourite part of the holiday but was exciting as we do not have a Sephora in the UK.
 

We had quite a few Starbucks on the holiday, they could never spell my name right hehe. I kind of like this spelling though.

La Sagrada Familia

Inside La Pedrera

And on the roof!


On the last day, we went back to Arenas de Barcelona to hang out and eat.

Mmmmm


I love Barcelona <3

Emily xo

5 comments:

  1. Aww this is cute. I love Barcelona. I notice your boyfriend didnt make you go to the football ground like mine did haha

    starlasays.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no he did but I don't have any good pictures, hardly any actually haha! xx

      Delete
  2. I've nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award :)
    Details are on my blog xx

    Angi~
    iidifferentworlds.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those views are amazing!! I'm especially jealous of those macarons haha, looks like you had a great trip x

    jeblogueparfois.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they were yummy! Yes it was great thanks! :D x

      Delete