Tuesday, 9 April 2013

MY CURRENT FAVE HAIR PRODUCTS!


1. Batiste Coconut & Tropical Exotic Dry Shampoo: I am very fond of this dry shampoo as it adds texture to your hair as well as freshens it up. I sometimes use this to add some extra oomff to my hair, not just to clean it. This is my fave Batiste dry shampoo mainly because of the smell, most of these products do a similar job but I'm obsessed with coconut and the smell stays all day. I used to use Tresemme's Volumising Dry Shampoo but the lovely smell of the product did not stay for long so that's why I gave Batiste a go and I am glad I did <3 http://www.boots.com/en/Batiste/Batiste-Fragrances/

2. Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance: This product leaves my hair so soft and the smell is lovely too, i think it's an odd smell to be honest but I like it! I use this leave-in conditioner all the time, mostly after I've washed it to protect against heat from styling and if i feel like my hair needs some help, or just because I want my hair to smell good. http://www.boots.com/en/Aussie-Miracle-Hair-Insurance-Leave-in-Conditioner-250ml_1078/

3. milk_shake conditioning whipped cream: This stuff, guys, is unreal. It's a milkshake for your hair! Haha, but seriously... This product is basically a mousse, it smells of chocolate/vanilla cream and it comes out the packaging like a whipped cream. It's a "protective creamy foam for all hair types". So this stuff protects and conditions your hair, I haven't noticed a HUGE difference but my hair did feel soft and smell amazing. This product is a bit pricey but not too pricey, I would re-purchase it, I would also like to eat it, but I can't. http://www.milkshakehairproducts.co.uk/conditioner-products/milkshake-conditioning-whipped-cream.html

4.Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray: This product basically gives you beach hair. I spray it onto my dry hair to hold in my natural waves/curls. When my hair is quite straight and boring i also use this to create more texture and style it with my fingers to create waves and 'surfer chick' hair. http://www.boots.com/en/Toni-Guy-Casual-Sea-Salt-Texturising-Spray-200ml_1234339/




No comments:

Post a Comment