Wednesday, 24 April 2013

Nip + Fab Coconut Latte

This month's Glossybox brought me the NIP + FAB COCONUT LATTE DRY SKIN FIX BODY BUTTER (50ml). I was so excited to try this, as I am so obsessed with coconut scents!



I was hoping for a really amazing yummy scent. Unfortunately I was very disappointed with the product... The scent smells more like Play Doh than anything, compared to my other coconut body butters. I agree that the butter is nourishing but I wouldn't agree that it leaves me with a calming scent like it tells you on the back of the product.



However, I've heard good things about the PISTACHIO SUNDAE body butter, so I will maybe try that out and review it at some point.
I think I was so disappointed because I was SO excited before opening the product and I'd even hoped to receive a NIP + FAB product in my box.

If you'd like to try any of their body butters then the official NIP + FAB website are doing 50% off. So currently the 200ml butters are priced at £4.95 NIP + FAB BODY BUTTERS ... But I've warned you about this one poopy product.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment