Thursday, 9 October 2014
I've been really sucky lately at blogging! I wish I had more time for it but I don't at the moment. Work has been crazy the last few months and I really haven't been enjoying it either. I may need a new job!
I thought I'd host a giveaway on my blog as I'm over 600 followers (670 to be precise) which is crazy and I've never hosted a giveaway on my blog before.
The winner will be receiving the products in the image above and letting me know which MAC lipstick or shadow they'd like!
This is a UK only giveaway, so I apologise to any international readers. It's just a nightmare sending certain items so I will host another giveaway for you guys soon.
Below you will find how to enter and the full list of the products you could win!
Here's how you enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Here's a list of the products you could win:
- MACADAMIA Volumizing Dry Shampoo
- NIP + FAB Dry Skin Fix Body Butter 'Coconut Latte'
- NATURAL COLLECTION Lipgloss 'Barley Sugar'
- VICTORIA'S SECRET Midnight Exotics Body Mist 'Deep Berry'
- ESSENCE Lipstick 'Natural Beauty'
- PRIMARK Watermelon Candle
- ANATOMICALS Body Cleanser ' Your Nose Smells Rose'
- YVES ROCHER Nail Polish 'Rose'
- MODELS OWN Nail Polish 'Rocket'
- DOVE Nourishing Lotion for Dry Skin
- DOVE Nourishing Hand Cream
- ALISON CLAIRE REMARKABLE Bio-Natural Mango Body Butter
- TONI & GUY Creative Stick It Up Gum
- FIGS & ROUGE Hand Cream 'Mango Mandarin with Shea Butter'
- ST. TROPEZ Bronzing Mousse
- ST. TROPEZ Prep & Mantain Tan Enhancing Polish
- ST. TROPEZ Prep & Mantain Tan Enhancing Moisturiser
- CHELLA Ivory Lace Highlighter
- HARMONY Moisturising Smoothie Serum, 100% Natural Lemongrass Oil
- TRESEMME Extra Hold Hairspray
- ALTERNA HAIR CARE Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist
- FILOSOFILLE 4 Way Nail Buffer
- DUCK ISLAND Mandarin & Bergamot Body Lotion
- MARK HILL Anti- Humidity Shine Spray
- MARK HILL Fabulous Finish Hairspray
- LAQA & CO. Lip Lube 'Menatour'
- BARRY M Glitter Nail Paint Set
+ a MAC lipstick or shadow :)
Thanks so much to the people who are already following my blog or my YouTube channel etc. Means a lot :)
Love y'all <3
Thursday, 18 September 2014
1. LIZ EARLE Cleanse & PolishThis is a re-purchase, although I've never purchased the 200ml bottle before. This product has been part of my daily routine for two years and I just can't let anyone else take its place. It is just perfect for me. It is freaking amazing at removing makeup and most importantly waterproof mascara. It's the most refreshing cleanser ever, leaves my skin so clean and keeps me from breaking out.
2. LIZ EARLE Pure Muslin ClothsYou could use a flannel or any other muslin cloths with this cleanser but I just like to buy the Liz Earle ones. I like things to match and they are nice quality.
3. SOAP & GLORY The Fab Pore Moisture LotionAll I do is worry about breaking out when I apply moisturiser, I'd wanted to try The Fab Pore moisturiser for a while as it is more suited to people with oily skin and the ingredients are meant to be blemish fighting. I'm excited to use and review this.
4. AUSSIE 3 Minute Miracle Colour Deep TreatmentI've never tried the Colour version of this and I have highlights at the moment so wanted to give this a go. I enjoyed using the original so hopefully this will be a good'un.
5. CHARLES WORTHINGTON Hair Healer Leave-In ConditionerIt is so handy that when you open the cap you can turn it upside down to re-seal and use again, genius. The worst thing ever is when you still have product left in a tester and it just spills because there is no way to seal it back up, well, there are ways but this is the easiest way!
Not sure what to expect, just thought I'd give it a go, and I just thought the sachets looked so cute.
6. CHARLES WORTHINGTON Mineral Hair Rescue MasqueI love a good hair mask so I'm excited to see how this works, my hair has been driving me mad recently, it's definitely damaged from being coloured. Hopefully this helps. Again, I love that I can re-seal this.
Sunday, 3 August 2014
Tidied up my crazy makeup area! I'm running out of storage, as usual.
Was supporting USA in the World Cup when England went out as I've mentioned so many times, I love America haha. I also supported Argentina, I love Messi, bless him.
We had sooo many thunder storms in July, the first one was absolutely crazy in the middle of the night and was so loud it was actually terrifying. The next few weren't as scary BUT the latest one was the craziest and went on for about 3- 4 hours non-stop, in Brighton it did anyway...!
Me, my sister and Peter watching the storm.
Yummy Frankie & Benny's starter - Bruschetta Potato Skins
Found a weiner dog card! <3
Went on lots of walks :)
This photo looks so LA to me haha. Enjoying the super hot weather!
Went to the beach. I feel so lucky to live near the beach.
What a pose!
We've been looking after out neighbour's cat whilst she went on holiday. As you can see he loves to sit in the weirdest positions. I love him.
Thanks for reading and following me! I hope you had a lovely July, and if it wasn't too great I hope you have a lovely August! <3